Join Oldways, Ronni Baer, Senior Curator of European Paintings, and several Spanish chefs in Granada and Sevilla, two of Andalusia Spain’s most vibrant and historical cities. Andalusia is known as a region of olive oil, sherry, ﬂamenco, festivals, tapas, and incredible historical and cultural landmarks. We’ll be based in the heart of both Granada and Sevilla, close to the major cathedrals in both cities. We’ll make the most of the history and art of each place—learning how they shaped the culinary and cultural highlights of the region and these two iconic cities.
Exploration of Granada and Sevilla will include:
- A guided tour of the world-famous Alhambra in Granada.
- Ronni Baer’s special art tours.
- Guided visits of the historical and cultural highlights of Granada and Sevilla.
- Cooking classes with Spanish chefs in Granada and Sevilla.
- Visits to classic markets.
- A guided tour of Sevilla’s Cathedral and Alcazar.
- Flamenco evening.
- Visits and tastings at sherry houses and olive oil producers.
- Wonderful meals featuring traditional foods and ingredients in paradors, tapas bars, city restaurants, and tabernas!
- Final day options: cooking class, Flamenco/Sevilliana dance lesson, additional cultural tour.
- And much more!
We’ll meet in Granada on Sunday, November 12. The price of the tour includes most meals, hotel accommodations for 7 nights (Hotel AC Palacio de Santa Paula in Granada and Hotel Las Casas de la Juderia in Sevilla), and tour activities. Participants make their own arrangements for airfare, and transportation to/from the airport.
We hope you’ll join us for an unforgettable culinary and cultural journey.
For more information, pricing, or to register, contact
Abby Sloane: firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-896-4875